10th aniversary pontiac cup grand lemans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2008
Edmonton
hey i'm new on here. I just bought a 78' Grand lemans, then yanked the 305 and put in a rebuilt 350 with edelbrock intake and all that fun stuff.

but here is the question, my car has these 10th aniversary pontiac cup decals all over it. Do these actually mean something or just misc crap someone slapped on the side of it?

Wolf001

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
no, you have the 10th anniversery, it's no crap!!!! I bet you had a good deal with that :)

rayray

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2008
Edmonton
does anyone know anything specific about this aniversary edition? all i realy know about it is that it is white with red decal pack, white leather, with high back buckets, and with a red dash and console.

And it was a steal, smoked a little bit but besides the hood there was no rust, and it was 300 bucks.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Leather buckets weren't available on the GLM. Are u sure they aren't vinyl? Vinyl is plastic and made from oil, leather comes from a four-legged animal.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Judging from the maple leaf decals seen on that French-lang site, was this a "North of the border" package or something? I've never heard of or seen this before! :D Almost looks like they tried to make a Can-Am out of her!

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I remember seeing a few of these cars rolling around Toronto growing up.

One in particular was 2 tone:
Black on Top, Darker Red on the Bottom with the white interior and Red Dash and Chrome exhaust tips ( like the Monte SS )

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
huh well whatever it is, it seems to be rare! nice find!

rayray

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2008
Edmonton
It is a little rough, but i will post pictures. hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor