13 original miles!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i think you guys need to lighten up. 13mi cars are nothing new. now the $200k estimate IS completely wrong, but most collector car prices are insane anyway and the guy can dream right?

R/T kota

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2007
Hamilton Ontario
The 80s was when people started to see the price of the 60s muscle cars sky rocket so there were a lot of rare optioned cars from that era bought new and put away.
Seeing a hurst olds or a GN /GNX with no miles on them is not that uncommon.

Uncletruck

Master Mechanic
Apr 22, 2007
Erie, PA
This is what NADA defines as a #1 show car. They are 100% flawless cars that are either museum pieces, or cars that are trailered to shows and never driven. In other words, eye candy that is really not a whole lot of fun :? :roll: -UT-

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
malibuSSwagon said:
ehh whats the point of having it and not driving it, I know its a rare car and all, but cars are made for driving. I guess thats the difference between a collector and a car guy :D

I agree, what's the point of looking at the car if you can't drive it.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
LUE: Have you been to the Peterson Museum in your fair city? You didn't really enjoy seeing some of those classics, yet you didn't drive them?

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
There are car owners and car builders. While I could never own a low mile stock car and keep it that way, I do appreciate them and enjoy seeing them in their stock form. It's always a trip back in time.

I've also enjoyed slowly modifying my 55k orig mile 78 Malibu. :D I like being to first one to pry the door panels off (had to replace the window felts and soon again to add lower door speakers) and also the first one to remove the factory steering wheel to add a black Grant one instead. :D

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
srercrcr said:
LUE: Have you been to the Peterson Museum in your fair city? You didn't really enjoy seeing some of those classics, yet you didn't drive them?

I have been there numerous times, and every time I go. I think to my self; I wonder how that car drives/ handles. I did enjoy looking at them, it was like a historty lesson for me. :D

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
If I was loaded with money I would by two of the same cars, drive one and store the other one. You get the best of both worlds!

Right now I might be able to afford the buy one get one free Kia. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor