1978 Grand Prix front bumper

LanceBrad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2023
Saint Petersburg FL
Hello again everyone!

I recently bought a front bumper from a '78 Grand Prix to replace the one on my '79 that had been damaged. I found out *AFTER* I got it, that it wasn't in any better condition than the one I already had. I needed one with the impact strips fully intact. On this one, they are there, and look REALLY good - way better than when they are missing, but the passenger side corner has them very neatly trimmed away - from some kind of previous damage I assume. So, I have an extra bumper that I don't need, and really don't have the space for.
The bumper itself is not damaged, and is very clean and straight and the impact strips are securely attached - you barely even notice the corner (I didn't in the original pictures). I tried to take clear pictures of that corner so that someone else would not be surprised like I was.
Anyway, If anyone needs a front bumper that fit's a '78, '79, or '80 Grand Prix, let me know, make me an offer, whatever. It does not have the lower grill pieces, and I have more pictures if there's any interest.
Located in St. Petersburg/Tampa Florida, so if I need to ship it, it will cost you somewhere in the neighborhood of $200-ish for shipping in the lower 48.
THANKS!!!

20240806_185514.jpg

20240806_185535.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor