1979 El Camino Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
you my freind,are a true CRUCK builder!!! loving the dedication homie,GRACIAS for the MOTAvation!!! :rofl: text me some pics of the interior i may have some seats for ya :wink:

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
L.A.X-RATED said:
you my freind,are a true CRUCK builder!!! loving the dedication homie,GRACIAS for the MOTAvation!!! :rofl: text me some pics of the interior i may have some seats for ya :wink:
thanks man! and i still have to text you some pics i have just been lazy. but i did get my hands on a set of lower rear control arms from hotckis. i already have an aftermarket set but these are way better
arms.jpg
i spent a while putting these on yesterday only to find that i had then backwards haha

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so today i got a nice msd ignition box for the el camino, mostly just for the rev limiter so i can mess around but it was super easy to wire up and i also took out a few extra wires i had under the hood cuz it was a huge rats nest of wires. there is also a video bouncing it at 4,500 rpm
100MEDIA_IMAG0153.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0152.jpg

VIDEO v

VIDEO ^ oh and i have cutouts under my car so thats why there is flames shooting out underneath and not out the back

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
*like*

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
That looks bad *ss!!! nice !! good job.. :mrgreen:

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
spent some time running wires and cleaning up my engine bay last night and decided to pull my heater out. i just like the look of a clean engine bay and i dont use it anyways. whipped up a delete plate but i want to but a nice rubber grommet at the bottom to run wires through and maybe do something custom to it but im not sure yet
100MEDIA_IMAG0155.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0156.jpg

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Just hang on to the heater in case you decide you'd like a defroster again one day. :wink:

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
307 Regal said:
Just hang on to the heater in case you decide you'd like a defroster again one day. :wink:
haha there is no going back. i bairley got that thing out in one piece but all year i had it disconected to see if i could go without it and i had no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor