1979 grand prix 9000 miles. FOR SALE THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halc9000

n00b
Feb 11, 2009
Georgia
What happened to the car?

Ok, I know there hasn't been a post on this thread since September ... but I just found this from a Google search. What happened to this beautiful car? I had a blue one almost identical to this way back in the mid-80's - lot's of great memories with that car. :D

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
It's been on ebay a long time. Asking more than potential buyers willing to pay. Quality costs.

halc9000

n00b
Feb 11, 2009
Georgia
Interesting - do you have the eBay link? The one posted previously no longer works. I searched eBay as well but didn't find the car.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
It came off, but he keeps relisting. Might keep trying. Wants like 5k

413Cutlass

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2009
Western, Ma
wow, never saw a g-body I didn't like, but this thing is tryin hard.
But damn it's in great shape! I wish my cutlass was half as clean as that!

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
You're probably having trouble with the green. Hey, this was built in the disco era!! Beats the interiors of the cars today. Go to a car lot and you see gray seats ad infinitum.Sure doesn't inspire me to buy a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor