1980 Buick Century Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I have a thing for these wagons, yeah, I must be weird, I love the slant backs too 🤪 lol.

A few years back I come across this original 90 yr old owner of a 1980 Buick Century Wagon in FL. He could no longer drive so his son sold it to me. Excuse the picture, at the time I took it, i just installed the projectile headlights and I had a 1981 NOS grill I installed just to see what it looked like. ( The correct grill is back in the car) It has 70k on the odometer, 3.8V6, a/c, PS, PB ect ect.

Hard to find these wagons today in nice shape. I truly love them and have a special spot in my heart for them. Hope you enjoy the pic. Perhaps this summer I can get a few more pic's for my awesome G body family here.

1580932031311.png

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Clean wagon. Three years ago I went to check out a really clean 79 or 80 Century wagon up in Harrisbille Pa It had a problematic Pontiac 301. The guy wanted to much ( IMO ) for it. I wanted a Malibu wagon so I passed on it

Reactions: 1 user

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Nice looking wagon hope to see more pics

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sweet wagon, Will. Great find. You're absolutely right about finding less and less nice original cars.
Thanks for sharing the pic.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
You are not alone! I just watched one slip away from me. It had been for sale for a couple of months. It sold for $1200. I just don't have the space for another car right now. Some of you may remember I parted a 1980 4 door several months ago, I kept the entire front clip, door glass, door panels, and dash. Hoping to have G Wagon one of these days...

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Never knew they made a Century Wagon! Must be hens teeth to find, & Longroof79 your absolutely right. Especially these Scarce cars Finding originals without being butchered up is getting impossible. Glad I have been putting my 79 LeMans back to the factory, Very of those around anyway.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor