1980 Monte Carlo Headlight Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
in search of 1980 Monte Carlo Headlight bezels. I have tried Dixie,opgi, Craigslist. Just figured I'd jump on here to see if anyone had an extra set they are willing to sell. Thanks guys. Newbie on this forum, and excited to see what new knowledge can be learned. Hope to also meet some new car buddies that are just as car crazy as I am.

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
For third gen Monte Carlo's it will be difficult, but not impossible, to find parts. The way i did it i would follow an eBay search like "1978 monte carlo" and see what came up everyday. I had to go through the same thing in my 78. It took forever to find the bezels and parking lights, but through eBay i found everything i needed. Welcome to the forum and good luck!!

Nov 17, 2016
For third gen Monte Carlo's it will be difficult, but not impossible, to find parts. The way i did it i would follow an eBay search like "1978 monte carlo" and see what came up everyday. I had to go through the same thing in my 78. It took forever to find the bezels and parking lights, but through eBay i found everything i needed. Welcome to the forum and good luck!!

Thank you for the warm welcome and the tip. I just need to have patience and check daily. Some NOS ones would be a dream come true!

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
The thing that could make this tougher is that the 80 was dual headlights while the 78/79 where single...which leaves you 1 year to watch for.

You might want to send a PM (Start Conversation) with member L.A.X-RATED he seems to be able to find early Monte parts...

Bad News

n00b
Nov 18, 2016
I've got a set from a 1980 that I could part with, they're driver quality but could be cleaned up. I'll post pics shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor