1981 ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT CaliforniaEdition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
This my 81 El Camino going to start the tear down and turn it into something that will that i can be proud of.Im trying to do everything but paint it and most of the prep work for that.My plan of attack is tear down engine to long block paint and add all new manifold/carb accs. and brackets clean up engine bay,add electric fan f-41 suspension parts ive collected from other models,new springs and shocks all the way around,clean up interior figure out how to mount 84 cutlass console and find best shifter to keep it stock looking,then body work and paint and last but not least a set of 22inch Irocs to make it official.Well here some before pics and some goodies i been buyin for it .Gonna have alot of questons as i get this started so all help will gladly accepted ,thanks in advance I dont know much and its only me and my lil girl who wont let me tun a bolt without gettin in the way :D But ita all good.peace D.J.
dj022.jpg
dj083.jpg
dj080.jpg
dj070.jpg
dj069.jpg
dj068.jpg
dj067.jpg
dj066.jpg
dj065.jpg
dj051.jpg
dj050.jpg
dj048.jpg
dj046.jpg

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
This picture uploadin stressin me out so im gonna head out and work on the elco while i still got light.peace.got plenty of pics gotta figure out how to upload more than one in each post.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Lookin good bruh! Lovin how baby girl gettin her wrench time in. Thats wassup! Dont let this internet stuff stress you bruh. When posting from photobucket, you have a couple options. Just click on the last option on the right side of the photobucket board titled "IMG" You will see the word "copied" when you click on it...Then come back here "paste" that code. Photobucket inserts the open and closed "img" tags for you....If you select the diresct link option, then you will have to click the "IMG" tag here and place the copied link in between the img open/closed tags. I'd just use the img code option from photobucket. Easy. Also try to use the test forum bruh. Take a lil time and try things out there first. Hit the preview tab at the bottom of the board(right next to "submit") to see what your post will look like before it goes "live" here on the board. As with any forum, some dudes get all bent outta shape. YES!! It happens here. But anyways bruh, The homies call me "Elco Warren" If you have ANY questions on postin or hostin pics, avatars upload and shiz like that, hit me up. I got you..

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
This my 81 elco,getting ready to get it right
dj021.jpg

dj026.jpg

dj027.jpg

dj028.jpg

dj029.jpg

dj039.jpg

dj040.jpg

dj041.jpg

dj044.jpg

dj045.jpg

dj083.jpg

dj080.jpg

dj075.jpg

dj084.jpg

Lookin good fam..

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
Still getting it in tearing down this engine and getting it and the engine compartment ready for paint.Still gotta remove a/c and heat box and find a a/c delete plate.
215488_216314238380004_100000042896158_923527_5944615_n.jpg
jordan005.jpg
jordan008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor