1981 Monte Carlo Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2011
I just bought an 81 Monte Carlo Turbo all original with 64,*** miles for $1100! The thing looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor! They are pretty quick. I think I'm gonna make a "SS clone" outta it... Just Kidding!!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Great loking Monte!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to GBF. I'm sure someone here will have that chrome your looking for 8)

turbo81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 17, 2011
Where did you find your 81 Monte Carlo Turbo and also do you know where you can find any parts for one. I've had no luck with any parts except some body parts but no engine related parts.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
That's a great looking car I can honestly say I've never seen on until now. I would love to see one up close in person.

78AND80MC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2010
RIVERSIDE CA
turbo81 said:
Hi i've just purchased a 1981 Monte Carlo Turbo. I have owned car for 3 months been on the road for the last month. Car is all original looking at getting any info on this car i'm aware of the number that were made and that came into Canada. This is an original Canadian car and is fully optioned with T-Tops. Looking for parts for this car would be happy to find anyone who may know where I could get any parts for this.

hey i recently took the motor out of my 1980 turbo Monte Carlo what parts are you looking for??

turbo81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 17, 2011
I'm looking for the air intake tube and also looking for a spare turbo for when i rebuild the motor this winter.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN

turbo81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks i'll try this site i'm willing to try any site to get parts for my car. I've got it running great other then the turbo as the air intake doesn't take all the air it needs its hard to get the turbo to spool up.

78AND80MC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2010
RIVERSIDE CA
turbo81 said:
I'm looking for the air intake tube and also looking for a spare turbo for when i rebuild the motor this winter.

sorry for the delay i have the intake tube and the turbo not sure what the condition of the turbo is though. ill post some pictures when i get back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor