VIN : 1g1az37k7bb41599

Thanx

KCEE442

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2008
Long Island, NY
I went onto a few sites.
But i think i may have copied the vin wrong because its 16 charactors
and all the sites say its needs to be 17.

Not sure if i mis copied it, but all im trying to find out is if its an 8 or 6cyl

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
went onto a few sites.
But i think i may have copied the vin wrong because its 16 charactors
and all the sites say its needs to be 17.

Not sure if i mis copied it, but all im trying to find out is if its an 8 or 6cyl

ummm did ou open the hood? :shock:

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Ever try counting spark plugs ( or glow plugs)? 6 or 8, there isn't any 81 MC that has significantly more collector value than another ( well...maybe the turbo), so all that really maters is what's there now.

KCEE442

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2008
Long Island, NY
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
Ever try counting spark plugs ( or glow plugs)? 6 or 8, there isn't any 81 MC that has significantly more collector value than another ( well...maybe the turbo), so all that really maters is what's there now.

Its not my car, its sitting in a driveway and the old lady isnt answering the door. is there any other way to tell? and more than most likey that K means its a v6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor