1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyMinick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
dannyminick.com
I'm baaaack! And with another G-Body. And another Cutlass. Though I still have a place in my heart for my now gone 1979 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, let me introduce you all to its successor.

I purchased this car at World of Wheels this afternoon. She currently has 83,800 miles exact as of this posting. Power locks, power windows, V6, completely unmolested. Everything is in tact, and she is stunning. I am the second owner of this vehicle. Her paint is near-mint condition, the vinyl top is somewhat raggedy and the interior is extremely clean.

ABSOLUTELY NO CRACKS OR SUN DAMAGE ON THE DASHBOARD!!!

I'll upload more pictures tomorrow, in the daylight. But for now, I leave you with this.

19590_10200184124664362_32714360_n.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Beautiful Cutlass, I just saw that car on our local craigslist this weekend and was thinking how nice it was.... then i log in here and there she is...lol, Great to see a member buy it local to me.

Looks great

rangertom said:
Beautiful Cutlass, I just saw that car on our local craigslist this weekend and was thinking how nice it was.... then i log in here and there she is...lol, Great to see a member buy it local to me.

Yeah man, I was in love when he brought it over. Got a decent deal on it I think.

It was a great deal, that car is beautiful.. hope to see you around town cruising that beauty this summer... terrible time for the cutlass right now with all the damn snow we got...lol, andnow they say maybe another 10" starting tomorrow... my poor cutlass...🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor