1981 Pontiac Grand Lemans Safari Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That is a nice wagon for sure. Of course I'm in the same broke *ss situation as the rest of my G-body brothers. I had been considering a Pontiac Lemans wagon, too. I would have either gone with an earlier Pontiac motor (350, 455)..or it would have been cool with an LS motor.
I would keep the Pontiac nose on it as well.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Nice Wagon forshure!! I say you keep it, and run it on pinks :mrgreen:

1988MCLS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 26, 2010
GREENEVILLE TENNESSEE 37745
Now i am wagonless.. :cry: but it went to a great home in NJ...thank you..

to many projects..not enough time to do them all. Now i can finish my 70 4x4 blazer and get it ready for spring.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
I'm in Parrottsville, just outside Newport, not far from the western Greene County line.
Sorry it took so long to reply.......don't know if I had gotten a notification on the post.

:eek:

rngcrshws6

Greasemonkey
Oct 12, 2010
Deptford, NJ
Just wanna say Thank you to 1988MCLS for all his help. If anyone has any dealings with him, Theres no worries hes a good guy and very helpful.
Thank You.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
What are your plans for the wagon? It would be nice to see how it turns out. Keep us informed on your progress. It looks like a nice wagon.

1988MCLS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 26, 2010
I sold the wagon to member RNGCRSHWS6 for $1,000 ..its new home in new jersey..

I had to many projects as it is now..frame off a 1970 4x4 K5 blazer..I need to get it done..

1988MCLS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 26, 2010
GOT AN UPDATE ON THAT(sorry caps lock..my bad mint green wagon? post some pics man!!!

rngcrshws6 said:
Just wanna say Thank you to 1988MCLS for all his help. If anyone has any dealings with him, Theres no worries hes a good guy and very helpful.
Thank You.

rngcrshws6

Greasemonkey
Oct 12, 2010
Deptford, NJ
1988MCLS said:
GOT AN UPDATE ON THAT(sorry caps lock..my bad mint green wagon? post some pics man!!!

No news on the wagon, I've been fighting with the New Jersey DVM since Dec to title the car. Many calls to Tenn. DMV
and NJDMV with no luck. Issue is title doesn't have a milage on it so NJ will not except the title, Tenn. will not issue a
new title with milage because they dont require milage after 10 years. So right now its just sitting while I work on my
other wagon and 442 and dunebuggy. I have not even thought of using it as a parts car because its too complete to tear
up, so all the parts for my other wagon have come from other cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor