yup heres a few

Intragration said:
Very cool, got any more pictures?

Attachments

• gp2.jpg
    gp2.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,425
BELLELJ1981 said:
Located in Greenville NC. Plans are to restore it to near perfect condition. It needs plenty of work though. Used to live near the outer banks!
When i was a kid, i lived in Virginia Beach, Princess Anne county, and would visit the outer banks often. after a few years my brother joined the army and was stationed in Ft. Bragg. Ive also got family in NC and VA. I love it out there. oh and btw, the "NOOB" sign will go away after a few posts. Love the car too, Im interested in seeing how this comes to play :popcorn:

Looking for a set of brougham seats prefereably Tan. Seats I have are in great condition I would just like the extra padded seats. This is what I need to help complete my 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix Diesel 5.7 restore. Just got fresh paint as you can see in the post, she only has 85K original miles. Diesel engine purrs like a kitten!

Attachments

• belle.JPG
    belle.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 782
BELLELJ1981 said:
Looking for a set of brougham seats prefereably Tan. Seats I have are in great condition I would just like the extra padded seats. This is what I need to help complete my 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix Diesel 5.7 restore. Just got fresh paint as you can see in the post, she only has 85K original miles. Diesel engine purrs like a kitten!

Attachments

• gp5.jpg
    gp5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 755
Water/fuel seperator won't hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor