1982 Monte E85 Blow Thru Procharged SBC Build *PICS and VIDS ADDED***RUNNING***

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Lol I am joking guys! I sold the 8.5". Had it on Facebook for a day and some guy drove up from Maryland to get it. I think I got $1300 for it. It had a fresh rebuilt posi, fresh brakes, umi adjustable lca mounts and a billet pinion yoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Lol I am joking guys! I sold the 8.5". Had it on Facebook for a day and some guy drove up from Maryland to get it. I think I got $1300 for it. It had a fresh rebuilt posi, fresh brakes, umi adjustable lca mounts and a billet pinion yoke.

your original post was probably locked from sitting idle too long. if you message GP403, he might be able to unlock it for ya.

Reactions: 5 users

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016

your original post was probably locked from sitting idle too long. if you message GP403, he might be able to unlock it for ya.
Thanks, I didnt know that was a thing that could happen.

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Plans for the winter

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Got the fuel system plumbed. Started the car up for the first time on e85. Pressure with the AEM 400lph pump and Aeromotive regulator was right at 6lbs out of the box. Horsepower Innovations e85 blow thru carb. -8AN feed, -10AN return, 2 -6ANs to the carb.

Then got most of the procharger kit installed. Still need to install crank pulley, belt, and route a few vacuum lines

Reactions: 10 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Running a blown e85 carb! I love it. I'm going to say your intake manifold will be downright frosty !!!! Seriously

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor