1983 H/O For Sale--Not Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSS454

n00b
Aug 4, 2014
Hi all. The car is mine. I bought it out of that old shed about 3-4 years ago.
If I may, I’m not sure on the actual mileage. It is a real H/O. Even though it looks rough on the outside, it still has good bones. The floors are solid. The bottom of both doors are rusty like every other east coast G body.
It did sit for about 12 years not running before I picked it up. It does run and drive but obviously not as it should because it needs a tune up. I had planned to build it but right now I’m inundated with customer cars to do plus 3 other incomplete projects of my own so I have no time to put into it. So I decided to put it up for sale. I had intended to LS swap it and make it a pro touring car.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Hi all. The car is mine. I bought it out of that old shed about 3-4 years ago.
If I may, I’m not sure on the actual mileage. It is a real H/O. Even though it looks rough on the outside, it still has good bones. The floors are solid. The bottom of both doors are rusty like every other east coast G body.
It did sit for about 12 years not running before I picked it up. It does run and drive but obviously not as it should because it needs a tune up. I had planned to build it but right now I’m inundated with customer cars to do plus 3 other incomplete projects of my own so I have no time to put into it. So I decided to put it up for sale. I had intended to LS swap it and make it a pro touring car.
thank you for joining the forum and setting the record straight.
what are your other projects?

BlueSS454

n00b
Aug 4, 2014
thank you for joining the forum and setting the record straight.
what are your other projects?

I have an 86 Cutlass that I’ve owned since I was 16 that I have plans for plus I have a 69 Charger that was wrecked in 2016 I’m in the middle of redoing and trying to get ready for Hot Rod Drag Week in September. I also have a 67 Jaguar E Type Roadster that has been needing to be finished for about 10 years now.
I also have 3 Chevelles that need varying degrees of maintenance.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions about the Hurst/Olds if anyone has any.

Reactions: 1 users

Jimmy

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2016
Gulfport, MS
I have an 86 Cutlass that I’ve owned since I was 16 that I have plans for plus I have a 69 Charger that was wrecked in 2016 I’m in the middle of redoing and trying to get ready for Hot Rod Drag Week in September. I also have a 67 Jaguar E Type Roadster that has been needing to be finished for about 10 years now.
I also have 3 Chevelles that need varying degrees of maintenance.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions about the Hurst/Olds if anyone has any.
It was my brother that contacted you the other day about the car for me since I am not on facebook.

BlueSS454

n00b
Aug 4, 2014
It was my brother that contacted you the other day about the car for me since I am not on facebook.

There are several people that contacted me about it. Someone is suppose to come Sunday. If he passes I have 3 others in line. I’m going in order of the messages I received. I weeded out a bunch I know aren’t serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor