1983 PA State Police Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Tc1959 & all; Ya gott a know that anytime that a 9C1 is mentioned I'll be chimin' in with my 1AT27. And you all thought that a GNX was rare. I've always been curious just how many 1AT27's were made?? See how nice I am to offer this very exclusive 2 door for sale?? At least mine doesn't have non OE holes in the roof or anywhere else. Oh I should mention that my cigarette lighter works & I don't think it has ever been used! And as for the cop motor, gone but I got the carb, intake & air cleaner. Cop suspension (anti sway bars) still their with new bushings & the frame is still stock. Springs, A arms, control arms & brakes all up graded but I have the stuff all pack away for the new owner. And mine came with a catalytic converter but it was one of the first things to go, replaced with a test pipe long ago. As for the cop tires I got only one left (39 years old now) mounted on one of the steel cop wheels. All those parts are for sale with the car & if the car doesn't sell over at Gate Way in the next 2 weeks I'll have it back for some unexpected FUN this summer. I had looked in my spare parts for a third & forth aux light covers but could only find one. I was thinking of painting them red & blue. And I should mention when it was new, yes most everyone slowed down when I came up behind them back in the day. And since it had the WEAK LM1 engine for the first 5 years that was a good thing. Of course now it has enough power to pass an RV pulling a boat, 3 UT's, 2 cars & a pick up truck all in one blast. And yes I've had to do that more than once driving North in Wisconsin on the 2 lane roads. Horn blasting of course, I'd be about 6 or 7 seconds in the left lane from 50 MPH to a 100. Please keep in mind that the 2 lane roads in Northern Wisconsin are straight with few cross roads & very few farms. Take care Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor