1984 Buick Grand b*st*rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
Carsten said:
Cool sticker ! Wher can i get one...or two ???

I got a local guy to make one for this car and also had them on my cutlass in blue and silver.....he is no longer in business. I just printed out the header from this website and he scanned it in and recreated it.

I pimp this site wherever I go!

DSC00019.jpg

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
I don't normally say nice job on yanking a turbo motor out of a GN but looks like it almost came from the factory that way.
Looks great. Hang on to the Duke wheels they have a tendancy of growing on you once you replace them.

If you ever decide to go back to a turbo 6 I have a few of them on hand.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
I never had the 3.8 to begin with bought the rolling shell off a friend who blew the motor trying to put over 20 lbs of boost through it....... the compliment means alot coming from you. As far as Im concerned you are Mr. Gbody I got some auto shifter parts off of you a while back and an overflow for my buddy George a couple weeks ago.....you have an awesome service thanks for keeping GBodys alive!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
wow that is an awesome car, especially for what you have put into it money wise, ha just get the last wheel your missin and it looks great. those customer cars look pretty good too. I may be coming to you for some new valve covers too ha need to check my money situation first

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
I have the original set....the GTA wheel on the back is the one I will be running I have the one on there now for mock up wasnt sure how the backspacing was going to work out. Once I can afford the 16" tires which will be close to never they will all be black,,,for now the stockers will do!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I hear ya on tire prices! You could try to find a good set of used tires somewhere instead. That's what I plan on doing when I get to that point if I can't afford them.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
believe it or not I have gotten a few really good deals on ebay for other cars. 4 hancook 245 50 16 for 325 shipped.....like 81.25 bucks a tire

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
thats a great lookin car and if it were mine i would keep the small block cuz it looks great and i wold keep the stock wheels

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
thanks man just finally fired it up for a split second the other day but had a bad oring on the fuel pressure regulator so Im addressing that situation today

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor