1984 buick--grand national look (clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Don't let them beet you down. The top is nice is this one of the professional done convertibles? Definitely different. Did you find the interior pieces you were looking for? Intercooled88 has some nice seats for sale on TB.

Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
20171017_113159.jpg
20171017_113212.jpg

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Don't let them beet you down. The top is nice is this one of the professional done convertibles? Definitely different. Did you find the interior pieces you were looking for? Intercooled88 has some nice seats for sale on TB.
I made the top my self wen i was 19 years old im 26 now been having the car in all styles so far the g.n look is the one i want

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
I gots a welder, I cun fix that
Start by fixing your grammar sound like you have a hard time spelling brother if you have a hard time spelling can not cun i doubt you have half my potential thanks for the hate though. How many convertibles you have?

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Did you box the frame or strengthen the tub some how before you cut the top off? Good body mounts would be a must.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Did you box the frame or strengthen the tub some how before you cut the top off? Good body mounts would be a must.
My old man been cranking and having fun with regals b4 i was born lol he a lowrider guy so he is familiar with reinforcing the body and all he gets on some good cannabis and becomes the meXIIIcan jesse james

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor