1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal
Looking good bro can't wait too see that motor all ready to go.. Plus gotta get off my behind and get that back disc conversion done...

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Lowproelco said:
Looking good bro can't wait too see that motor all ready to go.. Plus gotta get off my behind and get that back disc conversion done...
what up bro, when you wanna do it?

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal
LSCustoms said:
Lowproelco said:

sometime this month if we can.. just waiting on that tax money bro.. actually have a few thangs to do with it.. ignition is acting up on me i gotta mess with the tilt for it to start, plus i gotta still dail in the motor.. when i get the cash ill hit you up bro see if we can get it all finished up..

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Lowproelco said:
LSCustoms said:
Lowproelco said:

sometime this month if we can.. just waiting on that tax money bro.. actually have a few thangs to do with it.. ignition is acting up on me i gotta mess with the tilt for it to start, plus i gotta still dail in the motor.. when i get the cash ill hit you up bro see if we can get it all finished up..
cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor