1984 Grand Prix Le

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jord13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 23, 2010
Im new to this site so just wanted to start by saying hello. I picked up a 1984 GP LE in great condition. It has very very minimal rust (drivers side rocker panel and a small spot inside wheel well) so im looking to redo the outside to make it look like a nice car. Not going for show quality but I want to be proud of it and have people admire it. The bumpers need a little work to them. One of the reflectors are broken and it just needs some little pieces. Im looking for aftermarket companies that reproduce parts for these cars. Or if anyone has any other suggestions on what to do.

Post some pics, if u dont mind me askin, is it blue? Thanks

Yes it is blue....What made you guess that? And there are pictures posted in my gallery.

Jord13 said:
Im looking for aftermarket companies that reproduce parts for these cars. Or if anyone has any other suggestions on what to do.

Welcome! as for the above No one makes reproduction parts for the Grand Prix's.....That i know of. :| Your best bet is salvage yards and ebay for parts. Some fellow members may be parting theirs out..

Its not the car i thought it was when I guessed blue. If you look under the GP forums-"Out of Hiding", there was an 84 at an auction 2 weeks after i bought mine. Did not make it to that auction, figured it wound up on a used car lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor