BUILD THREAD 1984 Monte Carlo LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDiamondGarage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2016
Drooling over these Scorpion Roller Rockers also picked up a RPM performer just little upgrade from my regular performer

Attachments

• IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 146

BlackDiamondGarage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2016
Got the other head on and roller rockers all installed and adjusted and the new intake just gotta bolt the headers up and put the Sniper efi back on

Attachments

• IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0504.JPG
    IMG_0504.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
Reactions: 1 user

BlackDiamondGarage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2016
Almost there just need to drop the distributor in (I'm sure you guys know how much of a b*tch it is) and dial in the timing then she'll be good to go after the engine is done I'm gonna start focusing on Body stuff...

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 183
Reactions: 1 user

BlackDiamondGarage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2016
IMG_0551.JPG

So got the exhaust in and had to order and install a double hump transmission crossmember all got a new water pump installed and a champion radiator with electric fans she's coming along have to get my column-less shifter column installed and jeep intermediate shaft in and after that drive train wise she's pretty much done and then I start on the body

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor