1985 442 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
442force said:
I recently bought a 1985 442 vin code 9 so its real everythings there

Im looking to bracket race this car and have no use for the motor trans and most of the interior

i.e rims interrior and motor.

Now to me this is just another g body. Im a mustang guy. I wont hack this car up but i assure you it wont see paved roads except the 1320 as its strict duty

poeple may call me a a hole or mock me for cutting up 1 of 3000. but its my car to please me

Im intrested on selling items. of the car. everythings in decent condition as it only has 71,850 on it.

So if your intrested in trades or parts Im willing to devolge in what i have and need.

Nicely said!!! I used to have an '87 442 that was mostly stock and kept it that way. I'm also a fan of letting people use their car how they want to. I told people that if they want it their way, buy the damn car!!!!

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
pose,

What items are you willing to sell / trade, interior and exterior? As previously asked I'm looking for headlight bezels as well as grilles. Console pieces too.

Can you post a list of F/S / T items?

Also, I agree. Cars are made to be driven, not put in storage and worshipped. Just because yours is only going to move 1320ft at a time (and very fast I hope :wink: ) doesn't mean it's not being driven.

Happy motoring!!

ETexas86Elky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 3, 2007
East Texas
cutlass console ash tray

Do you happen to have a console ashtray?
Please advise.
Thanks

dand

n00b
Jun 3, 2008
connecticut
A/C heater box, Chrome window sweeps

I am in need of a complete A/C heater box, and both driver and passenger 'wide' chrome window sweeps, with the weather stripping and felts.

thanks

dan

442force

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2008
last call

i have the heater box. out complete

I have a 200 r4 transmission out

307 its beat nasty rod knock

all going to the scrap yard today if somebody says they want the trans i can hold onto it

Local pickup only thou Im in Red Bank New Jersey.

442force

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2008
alright the interior is stripped. anybody who want anything or the whole interior minus dash guage cluster and door panels let me know

Its pretty beat up now that im tearing all apart but it could be cleaned.

The prevoius owner was a slob inside the car.

Some exterior parts like wiper linkage horns .power antenna mast?

umm no trim or body panels for sale. Just anything thats added weight and doesnt take away from the cars looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor