Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
Re: slow project

1985cutlasssupreme said:
i need help so my battery would die and i thought it maybe would be my sound system but i disconnected it and i went to get the battery charged and the car was fine for about a week until last night i drove the car at night and i turned on the lights and came home and parked the car and today i tried turning on the car and my battery was dead and it wont start what could be the problem here?
it sounds like you have a draw on your battery. like something is draining it off like maybe something you did recently. if yi\ou have a voltage meter you can test out to see whats getting power when your car is off. and i think your should paint the rims black and polish the silver part cuz silver paint never comes out good

1985cutlasssupreme

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2011
Bay Area , Ca

yea im actually trying to to sell the rims right now see what i can get. mayb i can get better rims.
ok thanks man yea i gotta check into that and no i dont have a voltage meter i have to get one.
how much were your tachs?

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire

1985cutlasssupreme said:
yea im actually trying to to sell the rims right now see what i can get. mayb i can get better rims.
ok thanks man yea i gotta check into that and no i dont have a voltage meter i have to get one.
how much were your tachs?
the 3 on the column? mini tach was $20 and the water and oil temp were $30 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor