1987 Buick Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLATIN

Apprentice
Mar 1, 2009
La Porte, TX
1987 regal limited dark red rosewood (D84 two-tone)

Picked this up over a week ago in Arlington, TX. Plan to paint it the same color, but who knows where I can find the fabric material to get the bucket seats redone?

24vtvnn.jpg

10h0nqe.jpg

29o4q61.jpg

2uy66nk.jpg

also, what do i use to take off the brake dust from the wheels? any suggestions? i tried eagle one and just regular car wash soap. i don't think the previous owner did much cleaning on the wheels. :blam:

Sweet Buick!

Try a local upholstry shop to see if they have some books of materials and patterns to track down the info for your seats.

As for the wheels, that rough cast aluminum can be hard to clean.
I'd pull the wheels off the car and hose 'em down with some carb or brake cleaner and see if that does the trick.

Thanks Blake, I'll try that out this weekend about the wheels and about to look up some upholstery shops and see if some material comes close to these bucket seats.

Appreciate it,
GM

DJLATIN said:
also, what do i use to take off the brake dust from the wheels? any suggestions? i tried eagle one and just regular car wash soap. i don't think the previous owner did much cleaning on the wheels. :blam:

could try some westley's bleechwhite on them with some light scrubbing.... just don't leave it on too long(one wheel at a time)

nice looking ride BTW.... 8)

Use eagle one aluminum mag wheel etching cleaner and a scrub brush, its the best stuff you can use on those wheels.

Looks like a nice score. Gbodyparts.com should have the seat covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor