1987 oldsmobile cutlass (T-top)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
What is the deal with people putting single plane Intake manifolds on motors with log exhaust manifold on pickup trucks. I thought that went out in 1985.

Are they trying to kill the low end and top end simultaneously?

Buyer: "What's the power band like?"

Seller: "uhhh... 4,300"

Buyer: ""4300 to what?"

Seller: "uhh... 4,350?"

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
What is the deal with people putting single plane Intake manifolds on motors with log exhaust manifold on pickup trucks. I thought that went out in 1985.

Are they trying to kill the low end and top end simultaneously?

Buyer: "What's the power band like?"

Seller: "uhhh... 4,300"

Buyer: ""4300 to what?"

Seller: "uhh... 4,350?"
i believe if im correct its called balling on a bujet lol

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
car left me stranded luckly i had the fuel pump on me and the toll road assistance dropped me off at a store with a mechanic next door. i asked the guy to help he said the tools are there i am busy. so i did the fuel pump swap myself and im no mechanic lol but the car turned back on OMG lol

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
car left me stranded luckly i had the fuel pump on me and the toll road assistance dropped me off at a store with a mechanic next door. i asked the guy to help he said the tools are there i am busy. so i did the fuel pump swap myself and im no mechanic lol but the car turned back on OMG lol
nvm im stranded again lol

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017

nvm im stranded again lol
i had to ride home spraying starter fluid every 300 feet lol but made it home now it comes down to if a new carb or just go ls swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor