1987 oldsmobile cutlass (T-top)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Or, longer bolts. Bigger tank= more cruise time.
The carriage bolts fit in the slots at the axle side. You might have to rebend the straps, or get the longer ones as suggested. Either way, it's not the end of the world.

Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
oh it was refrence to the gas tank correct lol im thinking about the rims sh*t! and it was a diffrent tank they send me one from a 78 salon which i believe were diffrent style body. so what i did was go to auto zone paid $255 for the correct one took it home and it fitted so i took the one from online and return it so since it looked brand new they did not hesitate on giving me my money back.
That was a shitt move on your part! So you screwed the parts store and the next guy that buys that tank?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Ya ever just get "done" with somebody?
I'm beginning to think he had very little to do with the BMW vert top and that fancy trunk lid. Basic mechanic skills are minimal at best...

• Agree

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Ya ever just get "done" with somebody?
I'm beginning to think he had very little to do with the BMW vert top and that fancy trunk lid. Basic mechanic skills are minimal at best...
when its to cut weld and modify i do tile for a living and glass stand up shower glass now at that im a beast but if you ask me can i fix a tile cutter after it wears out hell no i caint just cuz your good at remodeling/construction does not mean your good at framing

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
So I buy a $100 manual Transmission at the Picknpull last week and the guy spends 5 minutes writing the Receipt number on every removal piece on the transmission. I'm like dude, not necessary... Nothing is coming back and I'll put it on CL for $110 as is if it doesn't work.

Now I know why they do that.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
i sold the car for 4500, so i profit around $2,000.00 plu ssome gas change and sold the 82 buick regal and profit 500$

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
there a guy on my local offer with a cutlass 403 engine working and all for 1500 for car and engine plus transmission but how much better is a 403 olds compared to a 307 y olds
Way more torque, like 70 ft/lbs. Problem is the 403 has the same high 7 to 1 compression and the same factory peanut came. Same stroke as a 307 but a huge 4.351" bore vs a 3.8" bore. Early 350 heads and an upgraded cam fix two of issues. The issues are siamese bores and windowed main webbing, also shared with the 307. That means a big rad and fan/shroud along with reasonable RPM, these motors are not the sbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor