1st hit after 3 plus years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coltrane

Apprentice
Jul 6, 2020
Man if that's the first hit, with some suspension tuning that thing will be FLYING! It's smacking down and unloading (I think?) so once that front end can travel and stay put that thing should ride out really hard.

Reactions: 1 users

bbcolds

Apprentice
Nov 1, 2009
Malin OR
Has suspension limiters on the front that only allows about 3 in of travel until the front tires come of the ground. Only added the wheelie bars because I took a lot of weight off the front Was kinda surprised that it road the bars as long as it did. Going to play with bar height next time out and maybe take them off. Looking for at least 5.50's 1/8th mile and high 8's 1/4 on pump gas.

Reactions: 1 user

bbcolds

Apprentice
Nov 1, 2009
Malin OR
Coos Bay. Hmmmm. I graduated from Marshfield High School there in 1976. Still love visiting that area. Lots of great memories

Graduated up the road at Siuslaw HS in Florence in 72. Still have family living there.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Don’t be afraid to loosen the front end up and let it go up. You have the wheelie bars use them. 6.0 is on par for a 9.50. Mine on a good day put the front wheels 18-24” in the air

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor