2+2 front bumper/grille fit on an 85 gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiZZaMaN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 19, 2006
North Royalton, OH
anyone know if a pontiac 2+2 grille/bumper will mount up to a 1985 grand prix LE. anyone know where i can find one if they do.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Check out the website at Lauren Engineering. They carry reproduction parts to convert a standard GP into a 2+2. You could probably use original parts too, if you can find them.

PiZZaMaN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 19, 2006
North Royalton, OH
actually, i dont really care for the 2+2 back end, what i was thinkin about was maybe a 2+2 front end and paint the car high gloss black like a grand national. i think the look would be pretty nice i havent seen one like that before to tell, what do u guys think would it be cool looking or stupid.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
PiZZaMaN said:
actually, i dont really care for the 2+2 back end, what i was thinkin about was maybe a 2+2 front end and paint the car high gloss black like a grand national. i think the look would be pretty nice i havent seen one like that before to tell, what do u guys think would it be cool looking or stupid.

Actually, I have a pic of one like that. lol. Not quite sure where I got it, but I've had it. You be the judge.

grang_prixx_22.jpg

Now THIS, looks nice.

ag_4.jpg

PiZZaMaN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 19, 2006
North Royalton, OH
nah thats just the perfect amount of chrome. i think i may just have to bite his style for mine. i think a red pinstripe would totally set off that whole paint job though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor