2" DROP SPINDLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcCuttY

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Hello everyone i was thinking of getting 2" drop spindles for my85 cutlass supreme...i wanted to know what else is necessary to get if install these..i have eibach lowering springs for a v8 ..thanks for the information..by the way it has a chevy 350 just in case that matters..

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
I bought some Belltech ones. I dont recommend them. After installing them, I had to cut the tie rods to get it to align. The number of shim plates it required was insane. My alignment went from really good to complete garbage after installing, even after spending three hours and 300 bucks the alignment is still poor.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
I've used BellTech spindles in several S10s (same PN for G body) and in an '85 Cutlass. The Olds had stock springs, cut 1/2 coil.

I got the car aligned, and it drove like a dream. I'm definately going to use them again on my next G body or S10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor