2 Negatives = a +

:itchy:

Are we making a distinction between “politics” and “regulations”? The two are related, but not the same. Unfortunately in California, we live under the heavy hand of both. 🙁

Reactions: fleming442
Are we making a distinction between “politics” and “regulations”? The two are related, but not the same. Unfortunately in California, we live under the heavy hand of both. 🙁

Depends. If we can talk about automotive-related regulations without the usual "X-tard" fringe conspiracy theory crap that inevitably crops up, then sure. That's been the rule around here anyway.

There are other better places for engaging in 21st century tribal crap, and this won't be one of them.

i thought when I was burderned with the title "canadian prime minister" is was a way to ban me cause how could I be anything but political with that title, it's a conspiracy to silence me...:blah:

Reactions: fleming442
i thought when I was burderned with the title "canadian prime minister" is was a way to ban me cause how could I be anything but political with that title, it's a conspiracy to silence me...:blah:

Just put that on there coz you're the top-poster..... Want a different title just LMK. I should see if there's a way to enable custom titles if you have more than x thousand posts or whatever.

No. Just hoping I won’t get banned for my offhand “Commiefornia” grumbling. 😏

Banned no. posts deleted probably. Unless I get to gripe about Oklahomastan all the time. And that's how it starts.

Unless I get to gripe about Oklahomastan all the time. And that's how it starts.

Gripe? Here's my gripe - too much work, not enough sex, not enough cheaper beer and engine parts available that aren't 'cheap' beer or parts. And not enough boost!!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor