GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind going this year. I'm wondering how good the swap meet will be?

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
DuQuoin isn't far from me at all... might have to hit that one up

-Gonz

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; DuQuoin is One Fine park. Keep in mind that Hot Rod Power Tour ends in Madison Wisconsin this year, early June. And I would guess that they will set up an Auto-X & I'll be on it with my heavy weight GuTOo. Maybe the new owner of the Brick will appear? He is talkin' Drag Week?? Ole Bob.

Reactions: 1 user

200kss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2006
Missouri
Been to the Du Quoin, IL SMN event several times since it started up again in 2013. It started strong but attendance has dropped the past few years, and it was nearly a rainout in 2019. Plenty of grassy parking areas, and Saturday is the big day for most cars on the property.

Only 1.5hrs. from me but we will be making the trek to Carlisle, PA for the Chevy Nationals that weekend. After doing Power Tour....June is our busiest month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor