$3,000,000.00 Nascar Hat

Crap I need to sell my low mileage Intimidator monte carlo now.... must be worth a fortune!
ive seen some LISTED for pretty high numbers compared to a regular wbody from the same time, dont know what they are actually trading at though.

i guess i only thought of the early 2000's MC's with the supercharged 3800's. was there an earlier Intimidator MC?

Last edited:
Reactions: fleming442
Mine is a 2004 MC Intimidator edition, low mileage, lots of engine work done. Wish they would have came rear wheel drive though. I believe back in the late 80s and during special runs through the 90s they did release some Intimidator badged cars and trucks from Earnhardt Chevrolet in North Carolina but not in big numbers and they were pretty much just stock cars with decals and different rims in most cases.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor