Status
Not open for further replies.

1985RegalLimited

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 30, 2007
Chicago
Quick questions fellas!

Actually...one.

What will I need to buy for this swap, and change?

I'm only going basic for now.

Any replies are much appreciated!

P.S.

I'm glad I found this forum! hah

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
why wouldn't you want the buick turbo v-6, it smokes the majority of v-8 engines and has the same block as your current car so you may be able to use the same engine mounts

1985RegalLimited

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 30, 2007
Chicago
I already have a rebuilt 305 and transmission.

If I had the 1500 to throw out for the 3.8 turb, then yeah. Unfortunetly, I have a budget!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Every bracket, bolt, etc from a 305 G body as well as the mounts, carb, exhaust, new belts, hoses, fuel pump, plug wires, radiator ( unless in a very cold climate), fan clutch, fan, fan shroud, alternator, starter, flexplate, torque converter, air filter, fuel lines from the tank forward, trans crossmember if using an OD trans, and a lot more parts too. Search the engine swap forum and you will find the complete list as I have posted it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor