301 Headers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
I am in the process of purchasing a 1980 Grans am, I want to put headers on it ! from what I understand the flange or header gasket is unique to the 301? If you look up the gasket 326 to 455 is the same, 301 a different part number
Hooker headers makes Headers for a 1977 to 1980 301 firebird Part # HOK4111HKR, any body ever put firebird headers
on a Gbody here, need help,would they work ? maybe with a little modification ? your help would be greatly appreciated
thanks mike

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
I think you're out of luck on that one. I've been looking for headers to fit a Pontiac 455 in a '80 Lemans and no one currently makes a direct fit for this car.

Troy

racingcc

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 17, 2010
minnesota
Yes, your out a luck on that one. Custom only and that of course comes with a hefty price! This is one of the reasons I'm pulling out my 301 for something else. You can't even get an aftermarket intake for 301s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor