305 goodwrench engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
Im not sure about frame damage because when I loaded the car I inspected the undeside and frame and it didnt look to be damaged but I am going to take the front clip off and take a look. Because if it isnt bent I can put a clip on it, paint it, and get around 2500 for this car down here close to Atlanta. These are hot cars down here What do you guys thinks if frame isnt bent. Should I part it are fix it let me know because I can get parts to fix it for 300.00 and thats what I will have in it plus labor

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
every car close to yo I can sell for 1500 or better. I noticed that there was no 84 impalas they are rare cars in the south and sell for more than caprices

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
You should definitely fix it and sell it. Box Chevys (77-90 Caprices & Impalas) are very popular in the south; I've had two of 'em myself, and I'm thinking about getting another. You may not get $2500 for it, cause the non-euro clip Caprices & Impalas aren't as desired. If you fix it up, driving it around for a while with for sale on it, you'll probably get whatever you ask for it, especially around college student refund time, and tax return time.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Qdub24 said:
wish they were that cheap here id get one so i cud BUILD my malibu!

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor