Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
At least is wasn't a velocity stack...

Geesie

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2008
San Diego
jrm81bu said:
Tunnel Ram?! That's just a Hilborn style scoop that he has. But still runs a chance of gettin water in it.

I'd say a little more than a chance...

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS

i guess it don't rain were bbc cutty lives :shock: i hope your waiting for your 4 1n cowl hood to come in :D ,,,jesse

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
does anyone know how much I should expect to pay for a short block? if the motor is trash?

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
so I learned my lesson, no scoop this time around, alot of people hated it, but I thought it looked sweet! especially cuz it wasn't just in your face "oh I got a scoop", it was slighty "prairie doggin" through the hood and all the cutty's here are lowriders, I definately stood out. Instead of buying a new hood, I was looking at getting the HURST scoop from Lauren Engineering, I think it would look nice, and at 26" long I'm sure it will cover the hole in my hood nicely, everyone has the cowl hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor