3m panel adhesive gun???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
I got a deal on qc3 camair dryer/filter, 3m panel gun w/ 2 tubes of adhesive, 1 finex touch up gun, 1 eastwood gun w/ 1.4 1.8 2.2 tip kits, 1 used iwata sealer gun? And a gun cleaning kit for 250$. All new except the iwata. My question is does the 3m panel adhesive gun work with 3m self leveling seam sealer too? I was gonna order some but I want to make sure the gun will work with it. Thanks

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I got a deal on qc3 camair dryer/filter, 3m panel gun w/ 2 tubes of adhesive, 1 finex touch up gun, 1 eastwood gun w/ 1.4 1.8 2.2 tip kits, 1 used iwata sealer gun? And a gun cleaning kit for 250$. All new except the iwata. My question is does the 3m panel adhesive gun work with 3m self leveling seam sealer too? I was gonna order some but I want to make sure the gun will work with it. Thanks
Post a pic of the tubes. Some of the smaller tubes can fit other's guns. I can't remember correctly if my Lord-Fusor gun works with 3m tubes since it has been years since I used it.

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Thanks I appreciate it. I should have read deeper on the website it lists the guns part number under the seam sealer info page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor