442 rallys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Lewis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2017
If he sold those to you as 442 rims, he misrepresented them. He put 442 caps on Cutlass rims and painted the field gold.

Reactions: 1 user

Onehit

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Those look great. Do you run spacers with them? What size tires are those?
Thanks. I had them on the H/O first then swapped them. I have 1/4" spacers on the rears with 235/6015's and 215/65/15's in front no spacer. I was told the B-body wheels back spacing is not the same as the G body's so the rears rub without the spacer

Reactions: 1 users

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Thanks. I had them on the H/O first then swapped them. I have 1/4" spacers on the rears with 235/6015's and 215/65/15's in front no spacer. I was told the B-body wheels back spacing is not the same as the G body's so the rears rub without the spacer
That's why I love being in this group of knowledgable individuals. So much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor