442 Wheels SSIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

1988 Cuttlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2012
Has anyone purchased a set of wheels (or had them re-touched/painted) by GBodyParts.com? If so, any issues with the wheels or their workmanship? I want to purchase a set of 4 from them, and just want some feedback. Also, are there any other websites that offer similar wheels? The wheels from GBodyParts appear to be the original wheels, just refinished and painted. They will be mounted onto a 1988 Cutlass.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
1988 Cuttlass said:
Has anyone purchased a set of wheels (or had them re-touched/painted) by GBodyParts.com? If so, any issues with the wheels or their workmanship? I want to purchase a set of 4 from them, and just want some feedback. Also, are there any other websites that offer similar wheels? The wheels from GBodyParts appear to be the original wheels, just refinished and painted. They will be mounted onto a 1988 Cutlass.

No but I've media blasted and repainted the lug inserts with the correct GM gold paint on a dozen wheels so far with excellent results. There are several vendors selling new aftermarket rims if you want to go that route. You might also check out these guys.

http://www.wheelvintiques.com/

http://www.cokertire.com/

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Coker and Specialty are under the same roof....just FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor