442 with a new heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillsHoe said:
Looks good nice setup...great deal on that block. Cant wait to start mine for the first time.

Yeah i got to start it for the first time today. The first time it comes to life makes it worth the wait 8)

Jim H. said:
Great deal on the motor hopefully I will see it out at some of the shows this year.

Do you live in OH?

looks wicked! I agree, once all the wires are in place, everything looks so unorganized lol. I got a question for ya, did you have to remove any paint off the block or heads? im looking for the same end result paint wise for my engine.

snowmangaggift said:
looks wicked! I agree, once all the wires are in place, everything looks so unorganized lol. I got a question for ya, did you have to remove any paint off the block or heads? im looking for the same end result paint wise for my engine.

I took a scraper to all of the loose stuff then some degreaser and brake clean wiping down as i sprayed and then did a lite base coat just to get it sticky then did two full coats.

I aslo did the "ford" starter selonoid for extra inshurance around the headers

Jim H. said:
south part of dayton in centerville

Oh cool im in west kettering by the kettering hospital.

If you look on the forum my 84 H/O you can see some pics of the car I usually take it to the centerville car show during the 4th of July when they close down the street going to try to take it on the power tour this year have to see what the wife says. You are about 10 minutes away from me I'm down by the new Krogers

Jim H. said:
If you look on the forum my 84 H/O you can see some pics of the car I usually take it to the centerville car show during the 4th of July when they close down the street going to try to take it on the power tour this year have to see what the wife says. You are about 10 minutes away from me I'm down by the new Krogers

Yeah not far at all. That is a clean and good looking car. Who did the body/paint work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor