4th annual G-body car show Auburn MA

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
For those of you in Mass or nearby states, the 4th annual G-body car show will be held at High Octane Classics in Auburn, MA on Saturday October 26th starting at 9 AM. They are located at 143 Washington St. (Route 20) in Auburn, MA. The show runs from 9 AM to 1 PM. The (little) info can be found on their website. ALL cars are welcome to attend, NOT just G-bodies. I've brought my 1978 Delta 88 Holiday coupe there the last 2 years. This year I'll be bringing my 1977 Delta 88 pace car since I sold the other Delta to buy this car. Hoping for nice weather. Last year it was nearly 75 degrees when it was held on Nov. 5th!

G-Body show in ma?I might miss it this year 😄
20240928_154432.jpg

melloelky,
Is it safe to assume that rear chunk of the crankshaft came out the bottom of the block and destroyed that, too?
Ouch!

• Agree
Reactions: Longroof79

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor