Happy 4th of July!!!!

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
it's a real tough state of affairs in this country,from one thing to another.wildly unsettling.morale's on life support.i had a guy come by to look at some tools and he commented on the flag being flown.he says "i saw the flag,you must be a big fan of(insert poltical party's name here)are you gonna watch the debate?" to which i answered "the flag stands for one thing and one thing only,and it's not one party's flag or another's flag".
man,it just felt like an odd thing for for someone to say.
that said the cemeteries looked great memorial day and today,grass cut and flags flown.
thanks to everyone that signed up for our freedoms

Reactions: 6 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Well, the fireworks vendors sure made a killing today!!!!! How come people who don't have a pot to piss in manage to have enough fireworks to fight WW3 ?!?
Can't speak for them, but, I set off 96 mortar shells, 300 artillery shells, and a few dozen flaming balls, fountains, and whatever else was around. Not counting swords that shoot sparks out the tips for the kids near by to play with and 3 foot long sparklers.

Today's a day to celebrate the country and the flag, what it was and what it can be. People around me can't tell my political leanings and that's how I like it.

My only real regret is I wasn't up to putting on an open BBQ. But as for the rest, got a few thank-yous and some sore thumbs from all the fuses. I really need to buy one of those control boxes and wire everything up...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
Today's a day to celebrate the country and the flag, what it was and what it can be. People around me can't tell my political leanings and that's how I like it.
Well said. I think most people forget this and take for granted everything that has been done to achieve the freedom we have and the effort it takes to keep it that way. I’m thankful for the troops that gave us the freedom and the sacrifices others have made to keep the freedom alive. Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Reactions: 4 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
I live in the country. Some of my neighbors set of some mortars! I dont have any but got me in the mood!

Grabbed a box of shotgun shells and made my own.

'Merica......

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor