5hr Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
SScamino said:
your crazy... Id rather have that 250,000 dollar race car..

$250,000 to build maybe. Watch any Barret Jackson and see what late model cup cars sell for. $65,000 tops and that's usually if its a Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon car, this is a Toyota. I'm from Michigan and I'd rather walk than drive a Japanese make.

You'd be surprised by some of the stuff people drive on the streets in Michigan 🙂

Blake442 said:
You must need glasses, cuz it says "Oldsmobile" clear as day... :lol:

thats why i said on tv its only on the one on tv not on youtube i had to tivo it just to make sure
so cable programming "no Oldsmobile on the grille"
youtube "Oldsmobile on the grille"

oh and i could probably pick up more b*tches in that wagon
than Rusty's son in that race car lol

so ill take the wagon over race car

hahah okay... Id rather have the race car I wouldn't sell it cause its not cool saying you used to have a race car, and besides I got the elky I DONT have to walk, also it wouldnt be that hard to make it street legal haha.

ModernMuscleHead said:
SScamino said:
your crazy... Id rather have that 250,000 dollar race car..

$250,000 to build maybe. Watch any Barret Jackson and see what late model cup cars sell for. $65,000 tops and that's usually if its a Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon car, this is a Toyota. I'm from Michigan and I'd rather walk than drive a Japanese make.

I have family in manchester/ann arbor michigan, I admit its a let when I go and I see a guy in a lexus or a honda and even more so when I go to detroit.... and even more annoying when you go on a factory tour and see hondas and stuff in the parking lot.. its rare but annoying haha.

I don't like the way they are referring to that wagon. Granted, not the fastest thing out there, but I'm sure you could beat some rice with it. Sure that's a 77? It would have a 403 probably. A 76 would have a 455 optional, now that'd be a little better for frying rice even in low compression smog form.
My wagon has confused quite a few ricers. Perhaps Wallace Jr. would like to race this wagon.

sucp_0712_09_z+maple_grove_super_chevy_show+1976_caprice.jpg

IIrc, this car runs 10's even with it weighing ~5000 lbs at the line. 😉

marcar1993 said:
I don't like the way they are referring to that wagon. Granted, not the fastest thing out there, but I'm sure you could beat some rice with it. Sure that's a 77? It would have a 403 probably. A 76 would have a 455 optional, now that'd be a little better for frying rice even in low compression smog form.
My wagon has confused quite a few ricers. Perhaps Wallace Jr. would like to race this wagon.

thats what im sayin the rep this commercial is giving wagons is pretty messed up
now if rusty wouldve rolled up in that wagon idk if the commercial wouldve given the same message
so i say you take that wagon and do a remake commercial and send it in to the company
lets see how many ceo's end up with there jaw on the floor

marcar1993 said:

:shock: now that's what I call a grocery getter with an attitude!! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor