69-80 Impala 350 Turbo Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

84Deykno

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
After searching and screaming and hollering, I have finally decided on the Chevy 350 that I want to swap into my 1984 Buick Regal. I want to install the "SBC Turbo Fire " from the 1969-1980 Chevy Impalas. I dont know how rare this engine is but I do know that the Horsepower and Torque are exactly what I have been looking for. What do you guys think?

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
Just make sure the engine is in good general operating condition and it'll be a good motor. Just realize it's not going to be any kind of horsepower king but it'll serve you well as transportation and a fair bit of performance. Most were in the 200 - 300 hp range depending on what year and options they had.

84Deykno

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
OH im not looking for a Horsepower King, just something in the 200hp range and good on gas. Im using a 700r4 transmission with a 650 Holley Carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor