'71 GP SSJ HURST ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj71

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 7, 2008
Dale's SSJ has had some other uniques things done to it as well. He mentioned something about a modificaton called the "El Classico" package which was apparently the addition of a rear seat refrigerator/mini-bar, gold carpeting, and some landau bars on the roof. The doctor who originally ordered that car obviously had some money and he truly wanted something very different. The way the doctor ordered that car makes it likely one-of-a-kind, especially with the expensive Hurst installed options, let alone the Classico package.

Poncho-gp

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2008
Knoxville ,Tenn
Thats real Mohair carpet its really odd!!! you can see it in my pictures but you really gotta see it for yourself. This car has the Doctor emblem in the steering wheel and a Big crome nose cover , he told me once had a woman I belive for a hood ornament. But Yeah It's a one of a kind im sure. I tried to get him to contact High Performance Pontiac about a story on it ,but I don't think he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor