78-87 Cutlass console cassette tape insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETexas86Elky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 3, 2007
East Texas
Does anyone have a 78-87 Cutlass console cassette tape insert for the console glovebox? How about where to get one? Does anyone have a part number? Please advise.
Thanks

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I don't remember it on the early years, but that doesn't mean anything.
I suspect it wouldn't be limited to the Olds division....wasn't that console the same for all divisions?

ETexas86Elky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 3, 2007
East Texas
Cutlass console cassette insert

I'm not that familiar with all the different G-bodys either. I have an El Camino and I know all the consoles from 78-87 are different that a Cutlass.
The only other console that I know of that is similar to the Cutlass is a Regal but even at that it does not have the raised glovebox compartment like a Cutlass. If there are others out there it would be great if someone could tell me.
I put a Cutlass console in my El Camino because the El Camino consoles are so ugly!
Thanks

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
The consoles for Pontiac, Chevy, and Olds were different. Been there, done thatr. I can't comment on the Buick.

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
First year I saw that for was the 1986 model, although it might have been out earlier. Only saw them in the Oldsmobiles in general though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor