Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
is that white int i see?? :D

looks good from the outside.
i assume your in process of tear down.

78MC-BBC

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2008
i always liked the lower door panels on those heavy option grand prixs, had different window and door lock area

78pontiac

Apprentice
Aug 26, 2008
north carolina
well for now i am just fixing things i am going to fixs the floor and do some body work and the transmission needs rebuilt but my big planes are to do a whole restoration to it and it needs it this car has been throw alot but i can not do it right now because i am restoring a 78 1/2 ton chevy truck right now and it is going good and i dont know how hard it would be to restore a car like this.

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
I am kinda partial to them also :wink:

GPpsscoop.jpg

If you need any parts I got some stuff laying around.

Good luck with it!

78pontiac

Apprentice
Aug 26, 2008
north carolina
ok i got the pontiac up here the fuel line was stoped up with crap but i took a air compresser and got it out anyway i clean it out today took the seats out and all because the floor is rusty but i am going to sand and maybe sand blast the floor and paint and put it all back togather i will have pics so stay tune

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Looks like a solid project.
I'd check into replacing the 200 metric with a 350 turbo rather than rebuilding the 200. It should be the same money.

Hey Shotgun, how current is that picture?
I was back in Philly last week, felt like home :D

79_GBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2007
Columbus, OH
grandamman said:
Looks like a solid project.
I'd check into replacing the 200 metric with a 350 turbo rather than rebuilding the 200. It should be the same money.

Hey Shotgun, how current is that picture?
I was back in Philly last week, felt like home :D

I agree, I'm in the process of a 350 swap, pontiac of course, in my 79 and the metric 200 was the first thing to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor