78 Malibu Wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Urban

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2015
Clayton, North Carolina
I am a proud G Body owner! 78 Malibu Wagon 305 2 Barrel with bags in the back. Mix of Hotchkis and GNX suspension. Hopefully building a 350 to drop in it. American Racing Wheels "Nova" 17" Black Machined. This is my first car! I cant drive yet (School screwed me over on my license) but once i can, i will drive the wheels off it!
I'm new to the site and don't know what else to put here
https://gbodyforum.com/media/albums/hunters-wagon.79/
Hopefully you like it!

-Hunter

Last edited:
I like it!

I considered those wheels for mine.

@ Hunter. What kinda suspension do you have? Looks nice and low..
meaning what did you use from the gnx?

Hunter, I also like the way the car sits...and the wheels are cool as well.
The only thing I can think of which is GNX specific, would be the panhard bar.

Attachments

• 0203gmhtp-01-z+kirban-performance-gnx-suspension-xtreme-traction+rearend.jpg
    0203gmhtp-01-z+kirban-performance-gnx-suspension-xtreme-traction+rearend.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
@ Hunter. What kinda suspension do you have? Looks nice and low..
meaning what did you use from the gnx?
The back is low because I emptied the bags to take the picture. I believe the upper and lower control arms and sway bar are from a GNX, but i will have to check later. Its all up front

Last edited:
UPDATE: Happy New Years everyone! I've just signed up for drivers training! I should be on the road in no time

Hey Hunter,
Happy New Year to you young buckeroo. Good luck with your drivers training. I'm sure you're itching to get behind the wheel. I know I was when I was your age, but did some driving illegally....shhhhh!
I'm not encouraging you to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor