78 Regal Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
I plan on doing the rear suspension and i wanted some stiffer springs to make it handle a bit better but id like to keep the 275/60/15 tires?
Would i be able to run 275/60's with the Eibach 1" lowering springs? Without rubbing ofcourse and are these springs good for street use??

Unclelchap

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046
eversmann79 said:
I plan on doing the rear suspension and i wanted some stiffer springs to make it handle a bit better but id like to keep the 275/60/15 tires?
Would i be able to run 275/60's with the Eibach 1" lowering springs? Without rubbing ofcourse and are these springs good for street use??
ive got the eibach's on my car and they handle great and look great. im not sure about the clearance though. ive got little 14x6's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor