79 malibu 2 door wagon on ebay, thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t01blaze

Master Mechanic
Oct 4, 2011
South New Jersey
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-CHE ... 4d0319be3d

wtf is this thing? :puke:

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A 1979 CHEVY MALIBU WAGON WITH CUSTOM BODY KIT INSTALLED , BECOME 2 DOOR PANEL WAGON . IT HAS REBUILT CHEVY 350 STREET MOTOR, MILD CAM, ALUMINUM HI-RISE W/ EDELBROCK 600, TURBO 350, 12 BOLT 323 REAR END. 85% COMPLETE NEEDS SOME INTERIOR WORKS ANS TLC. (LEATHER BUCKET SEATS)AND LITTLE BODY REPAIRS, SEE PICTURES. THE FRAME AND FLOORS AND BODY IS SOLID. ENGINE AND TRANS RUNS STRONG AND HAS DUAL EXHAUST, ENGINE AND TRANS HAS ABOUT 35000 MILES CAME OUT OF MY 81 EL CAMINO. THE CAR HAS FIBERGLASS TILT FRONT END ( EASY TO WORK ON THE MOTOR). CAR RUNS AND DRIVES STRAIGHT, THE WHEELS AND TIRES IS OLD SCHOOL WHEELS AND NEEDS NEW REAR TIRES, I HAVE SETS OF ALUM WHEELS WITH GOOD TIRES , I CAN SWAP WITH THE OLD SCHOOL WHEELS IF YOU LIKE. I HAVE ADVERTISED LOCALLY, I RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION AT ANY TIME. BUY IT NOW $3200.00 OR SEND ME A BEST OFFER. WILL WORKS WITH YOUR SHIPPING CO, IF YOU CHOSE TO HAVE IT SHIPPED. I TRIED TO DESCRIBE THE CAR TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. A $200.00 PAYPAL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF AUCTION AND BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF AUCTION. NO RESERVE !

$T2eC16VHJHIE9nyseFWgBP7JbOBfkw%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTeNBP7KP,s+b%21%7E%7E60_14.JPG

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
why did he try to make a malibu look like a charger? I'd offer him 2g and that way more than i should pay. the amount of work you'd have to do to get the front clip off and the 1/4 sh*t he did. Plus who knows if he hacked up harneses. Way too much back tracking to do for 3200

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow!! Is that fugly or what?
There's too much of a clash of design. A Chrysler 300 front end and what looks like '50 Studebaker like quarter panel additions.
All in all, I hate it. :puke: What a piece o' sh*t.

dragonmaster093

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2011
84cutlassjuggalo said:
why did he try to make a malibu look like a charger? I'd offer him 2g and that way more than i should pay. the amount of work you'd have to do to get the front clip off and the 1/4 sh*t he did. Plus who knows if he hacked up harneses. Way too much back tracking to do for 3200
heck if your willing to offer him 2k on that cluster f@#$ ill sell ya my olds wagon for little less

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
dragonmaster093 said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
heck if your willing to offer him 2k on that cluster f@#$ ill sell ya my olds wagon for little less

i dunno, If the drive train was all done over 2g MAX and that's a far off max would be worth it because i could use the rims and suspension or part it our.. whats left of it to part out. cash in hand i'd expect 1000 if it is even road legal.

RIP to a wagon that never had a chance :cry:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Easily the ugliest thing I have seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor